NSW Trade & Investment along with Warringah Council and Inspiring Women have brought the Women in Business Mentoring Program back to the northern beaches for 2012 after its success in 2011.
Women In Business Mentoring Program :: Commencing 30th January 2012
The Women In Business Mentoring Northern Beaches 2012 program is a great opportuntity for up to 20 small businesses to participate in a mentoring network.
About the Program
The Women in Business Mentoring Program brings fundamental knowledge to achieve business success with the aid of co-operative learning and mentor guidance.
Its proven methodology offers a combination of five business education workshops over five months, two networking events and 10 hours of mentoring to assist you with your business growth.
At the end of the Program, participants will have developed an appropriate business plan, which covers the goals and objectives of the business. For many graduates, their business is the realisation of a life-long dream, the chance to build their own success.
The networking and peer support that is created during the workshops is one that often continues after the Program has completed. The Program offers an empowering environment where women feel comfortable to discuss their business issues and offer solutions to each other.
Women in Business offers long-lasting business skills, online discussion forums and sessions for relevant and real issues coupled with networking opportunities with other like-minded female business owners. Program components Workshops; tailored to respond to the current and real issues that affect you as business owner, focusing on business growth. Topics include: Business Planning; Marketing; Finance and two optional business topics.
Business mentoring; Participants are matched with an experienced business mentor, providing an opportunity to discuss any issues that you may be facing.
Benefits of mentoring
• Growth in confidence and self-esteem
• Improved knowledge and business skills
• Increased motivation and enthusiasm
• Understanding external business environments
• Overcoming isolation
• A toolkit of resources for your business
What you will gain
With over 15 years of proven success, participants have seen results with:
• Improved growth strategies for their business
• Increased overall business
• Increased access to business networks
• Increased turnover
• Hiring new staff
• Expanding the business product or service line
• Simplified business structures
• A business plan that is a working document
• A marketing plan that brings results
• Improvements in cash flow
• Improved business basics knowledge
Participants must be committed to making a difference in their business and be:
• a business owner based in NSW
• own a full time small business for over 12 months
• able to identify a business goal or hurdle suitable of being addressed through this Program
• be prepared to commit in growing the business and achieving commercial success
• be prepared to work with a mentor.
The cost for this Program is $500 + GST and is subsidised by NSW Trade & Investment.
Level 2, Building 8, 49 Frenchs Forest Rd, Frenchs
Forest, NSW 2086.
For further information or to express your interest in the program, please contact Paul William-Smith on 9942 2233 or Sue Heins on 0423 379 934.