The Stage 2 for the Northern Beaches Hospital Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is now on public exhibition with the Department Planning and Environment until Friday 19 December 2014.
The Stage 1 application, which was approved by the NSW Government in June this year, sought approval for a concept proposal for the hospital and for biodiversity management work, which included clearing the site and preparation activities.
The Stage 2 EIS has been prepared to address environmental assessment requirements relating to the bulk excavation, construction and operation of the hospital.
In addition, Health Infrastructure will be holding two information sessions:
- 1-3pm Saturday 13 December at Forestville Senior Citizens Centre
- 5-7pm Wednesday 17 December at Forestville Senior Citizens Centre
Copies of the EIS are also available at:
- Department of Planning and Environment: Information Centre, 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney
- Warringah Council: Civic Centre, 725 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
- Dee Why Library: 725 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
- Belrose Library: Glenrose Place, Belrose
- Forestville Library: 6 Darley Street, Forestville
- Warringah Mall Library: Shop 650, 2nd Floor, Warringah Mall, 145 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale.