Northern Beaches business owners looking to break into the export market are invited to attend a Workshop ‘Getting Started in Export – Sydney’s Northern Beaches’.
Workshops for new exporters are an excellent way to learn the basics of exporting. Importantly, they’re an opportunity to network with companies like your own – and you can learn from the experiences of other
Speakers at the Workshop include industry professionals from the Australian Institute of Export NSW and NSW Trade & Investment including local case studies of successful exporters.
- Date: Friday 25 May 2012
- Time: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- Cost: Free to business owners
- Where: Long Reef Golf Club, ANZAC Avenue Collaroy NSW 2097 (refreshments provided)
- To Register: www.business.nsw.gov.au or email@example.com
This workshop will assist local businesses to build export capability by covering the following four export modules with specific case studies:
The 4 Export Modules will cover:
- 3 Module 1: Export Planning
- 3 Module 2: Resourcing for Export
- 3 Module 3: Export Marketing
- 3 Module 4: Visiting the Target Market
- *Also – a local ‘Case Study’ of a successful exporter
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Potential Exporters and New Exporters
- Existing Exporters that would like a refresher or like to attend a particular module
To be a successful exporter you need to be ‘export ready’, not just ‘export willing’. This requires commitment, resources and importantly – capability.