Regional Development Australia in partnership with SHOROC, NSW Trade & Investment, Warringah Council, Pittwater Council and Pittwater Business Ltd are bringing together the key industry stakeholders in a workshop to uncover and discuss the issues affecting the finance, property and professional business services industry in Northern Sydney. The finance, property and professional business services industry in Northern Sydney has the potential to deliver high returns for the area, its economy and its people, including more jobs closer to home.
- Wednesday, 21st March 2012
- Monash Country Club Powder Works Road, Ingleside, NSW
- Presentations and Workshop from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm Registration 8.30 am
- To understand the opportunities as well as the challenges for future growth of the industry in Northern Sydney.
- To identify potential employment growth opportunities in the industry, particularly in the context of overall projected
- employment growth targets of 23,000 for the SHOROC region and 77,000 for the NSROC region by 2036.
- For participants to gain an understanding about how industry growth will affect your business, and the unique challenges which may arise in developing more jobs closer to home.
The workshop will provide:
- A forum for frank discussion and examination of the issues affecting your industry
- Networking opportunities with key finance, property and professional business services industry leaders
- A channel for communication between relevant Government bodies, industry groups and support organisations
We request your input, industry knowledge and partnership:
- To bring together the key industry stakeholders to uncover and discuss the key issues affecting the finance, propertyand professional business services industry in Northern Sydney.
- To promote the balanced growth of the finance, property and professional business services sector and the specific competitive capabilities of the industry.
- To develop collaborative industry actions and strategies in partnership with key stakeholders and peak bodies to improve performance and growth of the sector.
RSVP: Anne Malsbury – RDA Sydney on 02 9890 7804 or email email@example.com
RDA Sydney is jointly funded by the Australian and NSW Governments to advance sustainable economic development and social equity within Sydney’s regions. For more information on the goals and activities of RDA Sydney please visit www.rdasydney.org.au