Pittwater and Warringah Councils, together with Northern Beaches College of TAFE, are holding an ‘ask the experts’ panel on Thursday 27 September.
Small to medium businesses are invited to tap into the expert knowledge of the panel members and to be inspired by their drive. This is a great opportunity for small to medium businesses to get their business questions answered!
- Adam Long – Step Change Marketer:
- One of Australia’s top entrepreneurs aged under 30. Taking a triple-bottom-line view of success, Adam’s approach has been implemented by companies such as Sony Music, 3M and the Red Cross.
- Stephen Bock – Elite Performer:
- As a skilled negotiator, Stephen has sold over half a billion dollars of real estate in the past decade and is in the top 5% within the Ray White Group internationally. Stephen will share how his climb of Everest in 2010 has helped his business focus.
- Akash Malik – Internet Leader:
- Akash will reveal how start-up businesses can quickly generate revenue through low budget, internet marketing strategies.
- Blythe Rowe – Author:
- Blythe’s book Bullies, Blamers and Bludgers pinpoints the things that kill productivity and profitability in modern business.
Venue Northern Beaches College TAFE
154 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale
Free onsite TAFE parking
Registrations from 8.30am at Building V including refreshments and networking.
For more information and to book online visit www.freeindustrypanel.eventbrite.com
For further information contact:
- Paul William-Smith
Regional Economic Development Coordinator, Warringah and Pittwater Councils
P: (02) 9942 2233
- Nadia Toumi
Coordinator, Small Biz Training Centre, Northern Beaches College
P: (02) 9941 5424